CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 19, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training


It is time...we are tired of buying diapers. He is 2 1/2 and we decided it was time for underwear on Saturday. We went through 6 pairs of underwear and I think 5 pairs of pants on Saturday and I thought oh my heck what are we doing. Sunday we went through 3 pairs of underwear and pants so sit got a little better. I think his dedication to playing is going to be our biggest obsticle. He doesn't want to go potty because he is too busy doing so many other things. I didn't give our old daycare enough credit for potty training our oldest, but since they were all the same age it was easier to set a schedule, take everyone at the same time, etc... We hardly had to do ANYTHING. It hink it will be a little more challenging with this one because he is with a wider age range of kids and there is not that schedule and learning together. Hopefully we can all make it through this un-scarred. We shall see.

0 comments: