CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 25, 2008

Our New Niece

Two weeks ago we got the newest arrival to our extended family. My sister and her husband welcomed baby Kyndal as their first born. We already have 7 nieces and nephews in the family but this one is the first to be born after we got married and the first girl on my side of the family. I got the pleasure of taking her first pictures the other day and felt I needed to share them.



poor child just wanted to sleep

I almost got a smile

A lady Sean works with made this and Kim though it was sooo cute.

2 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I saw your blog on the Shipp's. Tell Kim I said congrats!!!! She is adorable.

C and T Orvin said...

This is pathetic of me...but I just realized that Kim had a baby! Wow!!! I was completely shocked. That is fantastic! They needed a little bundle of joy in there lives. I am so excited of her...the baby is absolutely adorable!!! What was everyone for Halloween?