CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 17, 2009

Summer Fun

Okay, so it has been a while since I have posted a blog. I figured it was about time. We have just been enjoying the new house so much. This is my first experience having a gas stove and I LOVE IT! It is also great to have a room upstairs that the kids can go play or watch cartoons. I think we finally have the room we need and I can see us staying in this house for a LONG time. Hopefully we will be as happy with the school as we are with the house. Guess we'll figure that out in August :) Of course the kids absolutely love the pool. They swim pretty much every day. I think if Ian could grow gills he would live under the water. It is so great to have kids who aren't afraid of the water. I have started teaching swim lessons again to a few of my friends kids and it just amazes me when they don't want to go under water or can barely put their face in. I know it is a completely normal fear for smaller kids. I guess I had just forgotten what it was like. Having kids with no fear of the water is great, but is also incredibly scary at times. So here are some pics of my fish :) enjoy!


Robert Enjoying floating around


Ian finally came up for air


Owen Learning to dive


Another of Ian playing by the steps


Owen loves those goggles

0 comments: